Having High Standards
We want all students to have the best possible start to each day at school. Some school standards which will help all students to achieve this are:
- Continuing to be polite and positive members of the school community
- Wearing full school uniform, in line with the school’s uniform policy.
- Wearing PE kits on PE days, in line with the school’s uniform policy
- Attendance should be 96% and above to maximise classroom learning
- Students should be in school and ready to learn by 8.30am
- Basic equipment for all subjects is required (a pen / a spare pen, a pencil, a ruler etc)
At the end of the first term, students will be assessed, and some teaching groups will be amended based on the results of these assessments. This will see some students move around in certain subjects to allow them to be successful. Please be aware that sets may continue to change throughout the course of the year based on students’ academic progress.
At the end of each half term all year 7's will have the opportunity to be nomitated for a subject award which will result in a +4 ebehave.
Year 7 Parents Evening
Year 7 parents evening will take place on Thursday 13th June.
Year 7 Learn, Aspire, Exceed (LAE)
For more information about the LAE curriculum please click here.
Mr K Jones, Head of Year – email@example.com
Mr R Johnson, Assistant Head of Year – firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss C Trueblood, Student Support Manager – email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to contact any member of the Year 7 Team for advice or support.