This school is guided by a number of policies ratified by The Cam Academy Trust and which apply to all schools in the Trust. These are available by clicking here. These policies include:
- Adoption Policy
- Cabin Provision
- CCTV Policy – May 2022
- Charging and Remissions
- Continual Professional Development Policy
- Data Protection
- Data Retention - Management and Record Retention
- Data Retention - Personnel
- Driving Policy
- Expenses Policy
- Financial Procedures Manual 2022
- Gifts and Hospitality
- Human Resources Policies - including Absence, Capability, Disciplinary, Equality and Diversity, Flexible Working, Grievance, Maternity and Paternity, Pay and Remuneration, Performance Management, Redundancy, Restructuring and Safer Employment.
- IT Acceptable Use for Pupil Policy
- IT Acceptable Use for Staff Policy
- IT and Online Safety Policy
- International Policy
- Risk Management
- Social Media
In addition schools have their own specific policies and the key ones are available on the left of this page.
If you would like to translate a policy into another language we suggest that you use Google Translate - a free translation service available here. Just copy and paste the text from the policy document.
If you would like more assistance with policies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org