Parent Pay at St Peter’s School
St Peter’s School encourages all of our Parents to make online payments for School Purchases via Parent Pay. This offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology uses the highest internet security standards.
The advantages of which are:
- Speeds up the purchase of school resources.
- Reduces the risk of loss, or theft, of cash and helps prevent bullying associated with pupils carrying cash.
- Provides parents with a receipt as proof of purchase.
Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments to view at a later date; no card details are stored in any part of the system, unless you request them to be saved. Once you’ve activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
You will be issued with a ParentPay activation letter for each child that attends St Peter’s School. The letter will include the username and password needed to activate your secure online account. If you do not receive a letter, or you mislay it, you should email email@example.com to request a copy or telephone the Finance Office on 01480 846775.
If you already have an existing account on Parent Pay for another child you can simply login to that account and add your other child via the Add a child tab on your home page.
You activate the account by visiting www.parentpay.com and you will be prompted to change your username and password to something unique that you can easily remember. No one else has access to your parent pay account, unless you request a separate login for an additional payer, such as spouse or grandparent.
Once registered for your Parent Pay Account you can:
- Add multiple student accounts to the first payment account (even if they are at different schools), giving you one place to pay for everything your child may need.
- Top up your child’s school meals account by as little as £10.00 per top up.
- View which items your child purchases from the canteen each day.
- Pay parental contributions for Educational visits, locker keys, Duke of Edinburgh, Art supplies, subject/revision resources
- Set up free email notifications of new student trips and resources, to be sent to you as new items are added to the site (chargeable text notifications are also available if you prefer).
- View a history of any online payments you have made and print off receipts.