Examinations are a very important part of your time at St Peter’s School. This section is designed to provide easy access to up-to-date information on examinations.
JCQ Advance Information for Summer 2022 exams
The exam boards have now released the advance information for each applicable subject these are in the advance information booklets on the left side of the page.
Advance Information student guide is also available from the left side of the page, along with the student FAQ’s summer 2022.
Summer 2022 Exam Timetable
The GCSE and A level summer 2022 exam timetable has now been published by the exam boards, the timetable is available on the left hand side of this page and contains all GCSE and A level exams. Vocational qualifications will be added at a later date.
Please note the contingency date from the exam boards is Wednesday 29th June, so all students need to be available up to and including that date.
No special consideration can be applied for if a candidate is absent from an exam for a holiday.
Deadline for appeals for NEA marks:
Details for summer 2022 will be advised when dates are confirmed by examining bodies.
As per JCQ (Joint Council Regulations) requirements all candidates taking GCSE or GCE qualifications must be informed of the mark given to them for any centre assessed component or unit. This enables a candidate, if they wish, to ask for a review of the centre’s marking before submitting the mark to the awarding body.
Candidates are reminded that if they wish to make an appeal it is about the process of the marking and it’s conduct, rather than an appeal about the mark given.
Certificate collection summer 2021
If you have not yet collected your GCSE or A level certificates from summer 2021, please contact the examination officer on the following email address to arrange collection at a mutually convenient time. LLanghorn@stpetershuntingdon.org
Read & Write
Read&Write is a piece of software that works as a ‘toolbar’ in conjunction with familiar tools such as Word, Google Docs and web browsers. It offers a range of powerful support tools to help students gain confidence with reading, writing, studying and research:
- Text-to-speech to hear words, passages, or whole documents read aloud with easy-tofollow dual color highlighting
- Dictionary definitions and pictures to identify the meaning of words
- With speech-to-text, dictate words to assist with writing, proofreading & studying
- Word prediction to offer suggestions for the current or next word to build writing skills
- Collection of highlights from text in documents, from a web page or PDF for summarising and research to help revision
- Pupils can receive voice notes in their documents to get teacher feedback on work - helping them improve their work faster
- Simplify text on web pages to remove ads and other items that can be distracting