Drama: Key Stage 3
In Drama at KS3, we believe it is vital to give students an introduction to a range of different skills that are applicable in Drama.
These centre on students being able to:
- Devise their own performance from a stimulus
- Understand and analyse a range of different theatrical skills
- Explore the importance of movement, gesture and facial expression in performance
- Analyse the different roles within a theatrical production
- Create a written evaluation of a piece of performance
Through working through a range of different texts, theatrical styles and skills, we hope to provide students with an appreciation of the theatre in its entirety.