Key Stage 4: Business Studies
The department offers the OCR Cambridge National in Enterprise and Marketing level ½ certificate.
Content of course
Unit R064: Enterprise and marketing concepts
- Understand how to target a market.
- Understand what makes a product or service financially viable.
- Understand product development.
- Understand how to attract customers.
- Understand how to set up a business.
Unit R065: Design a business proposal
- Identify the customer.
- Complete market research.
- Develop a solution for a business problem.
- Review if the business is viable.
Unit R066: Market and pitch a business proposal
- Develop a brand.
- Plan, deliver, and evaluate a business pitch.
You will have 1 exam and 2 coursework projects:
- Exam 1 (50%) Unit R064: Enterprise and marketing concepts (1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Coursework (25%) Unit R065: Design a business proposal
- Coursework (25%) Unit R066: Market and pitch a business proposal