Year 11 is both an exciting and a challenging year for all students as they head towards the end of their KS4 education. I encourage all students to embrace the new learning they will receive; to be inquisitive about their chosen subjects and to work through adversities, knowing they can achieve their goals.
Please do not hesitate to contact any member of the Year 11 Team for advice or support:
Mrs K Weaver, Student Support Manager – email@example.com
Mr C Reeve, Assistant Head of Year – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs L Lockyer, Head of Year – email@example.com
The Year 11 individual and group photograph session will take place on Thursday 21st September during Period Three.
Students have been told the expectations for the day:
- Arrive promptly to their time slot
- A full school uniform must be worn, no PE kits
- A V-neck St Peter’s school jumper must be worn
Having High Standards
We wish all students to have the best possible start to each day at school. Some school standards which will help all students to have a great start to each day are:
- Continuing to be polite and positive members of the school community
- Wearing full school uniform, in line with the school’s uniform policy.
- Wearing PE kits on PE days, in line with the school’s uniform policy
- Assemblies take place on a Monday with no practical PE lessons – no PE kits should be worn on this day
- Attendance should be 96% and above to maximise classroom learning
- Students should be in school and ready to learn by 8.30am
- Basic equipment for all subjects is required (a pen / a spare pen, a pencil, a ruler etc) as well as equipment needed for specific GCSE subjects, if necessary
Students should know their target grades and their ‘next steps’ for their subjects. We will be working on this during Tutor Time and students will bring their grade slips home each half term.
- Parents evening will be Thursday 19th October 2023
- Long reports will be published on Monday 22nd January 2024