Contact - T Dineen - Head of Department - email@example.com
At St. Peter’s School we believe that every student – regardless of ability, culture or background – can reach their potential.
Therefore, together as a department, we aim:
- To foster a love of English.
- To collaborate with other staff members to create an English curriculum which is: inspirational, challenging, engaging and innovative.
- To develop students’ confidence in reading and writing.
- To ensure that students are aware of the positive impact that English can have on their future.
- To nurture the individual talents of our students.
- To regularly assess student progress and attainment to ensure that all students are aware of how to be successful in English.